Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Returning to Campus

I've been back to my alma mater at least once a year since I graduated, but this year was my first time returning for Homecoming!  It was a full day of spending time with friends, reconnecting with members of our class, and reminiscing about our time on campus.

One of my former roommates and me in front of our freshman room!

In honor of our fellow classmate and friend, Erica, we displayed some of her artwork and her story.

So grateful for our years of friendship!

Only a few days later, I headed back up to campus - this time as a recruiter!  It was a privilege to represent TeachBeyond at Grove City's annual Career Fair.  In addition to interacting with interested students at the Fair, I shared in two education classes and met personally with several potential applicants.  It is humbling and exciting to be a part of the process of God's work in the lives of others, whether they pursue opportunities with TeachBeyond or not.  (An added bonus was getting to stay at the home of Megan, a dear friend from BFA who now lives in Grove City with her husband!)

The TeachBeyond booth at GCC's Career Fair

I was one of over 135 alumni recruiters at the event!

Please pray for each of the students at Grove City College as they explore future opportunities, and pray for me to have wisdom to speak words of truth in the process as they continue to consider where and how God may be calling them to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment