Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Become a Mobilization Advocate!

Networking is a big part of my new role with TeachBeyond.  I'd like to invite you to partner with me by becoming a Mobilization Advocate!  Here are some ideas:
  • Refer Others to TeachBeyond.  When you hear of someone interested in serving overseas, consider telling them about TeachBeyond and connecting them with me.  While we are primarily looking for teachers, we also need residence life staff, chaplains, maintenance personnel, administrative assistants, accountants, school nurses, camp volunteers... the list goes on!
  • Share Your Church.  TeachBeyond seeks to partner with churches in the sending process.  You can introduce me to the missions director or board at your church, whether in person or via email.
  • Make Connections in Education.  Are you involved in education?  You could be the bridge to valuable connections with schools, colleges, and campus ministries.  In addition to recruiting at Career Fairs and Missions Festivals, I'd like to share with education classes, dorm Bible studies, and informal gatherings of students or teachers. We can brainstorm about this together!
  • Another Idea?  I'm open to your ideas that would help to share TeachBeyond's vision with others!


Click here to indicate your interest, and I'll be in touch with you soon!

Another way to partner with me is to make a financial contribution or become a monthly donor!  You can visit this site to make a donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment